Saturday, November 16, 2013

This week's links ...

1. iphoneography tips and tricks

2. If your Christmas music needs an update before the season begins then you might want to check out The Best Holiday PlayList Ever.

3. I used this natural wood cleaner to clean my sisters table that we're borrowing and it came up a treat.

IMG_9576

  Only lemon juice, olive oil and water. The wood not only comes up beautifully clean and shiny but it's also easier to keep clean. Double thumbs up.

4. Unposed Posing. Tips for natural family photos.

5. Printable Freezer Labels.


2 Comments:

  1. alexa said...
    Great links here and I especially appreciate the one about taking photos ...
    Amy said...
    I love the wood polish recipe - we have some antique furniture that has been French Polished but I always struggle to find eco friendly cleaners that don't leave greasy/oily residue all over the place.

Post a Comment